For the month of October, for every case of Ronco Touch sold, Ronco will donate 50 cents to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation.
What does CBCF stand for?
CBCF stands for Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBCF
We have 27 other meanings of CBCF in our Acronym Attic
- Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Commonwealth Bank Centre of Excellence (Australia)
- Cultured Bovine Corneal Endothelial Cells
- Center for Biologic Counterterrorism and Emerging Diseases
- Cross Border Cooperation and Entrepreneurship Development (EU)
- Cape Breton County Economic Development Authority (Canada)
- Cascade Bicycle Club Education Foundation (Seattle, WA)
- Community-Based Clinical Education Program (University of Alabama Huntsville Regional Medical Campus)
- Chesapeake Bay Center for Environmental Studies
- Catholic Bishops' Conference of England and Wales
- Coastal Bend Community Foundation (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Commander, Base Communications Facility
- Community Based Corrections Facilities
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation
- Content-Boosted Collaborative Filtering
- Cross Border Crime Forum
- Capacity Building Coordination Group
- Center for Bioinformatics and Computational Genomics (National Energy Research Scientific Computing Division; US Department of Energy)
- Centralne Banke Crne Gore (Serbian: Central Bank of Montenegro)
- Christian Bible Church of God
Samples in periodicals archive:
Donations received in connection with product sales in Canada benefit the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation.
[ILLUSTRATIONS OMITTED] Caption: Many students like Nolan Shone braved the shave to raise money for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation.
In connection with this program, 75 percent of contributions from collection sales in Canada will benefit the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation and support its research, education and awareness programs.
After partnering with the Breast Cancer Research Fund this summer, helping the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation seemed like the natural next step," Willms said.
Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Ontario Chapter.
Safeway was nominated for the AFP award by the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation and the AFP Vancouver Chapter.
com)-- Bikini Bay will support the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation with a campaign called "Draw the Line on Breast Cancer.