This would not be possible without national partners such as HRSDC, the national coordinator, the Canadian Biotechnology Education Resource Centre (CBERC), regional coordinators, numerous local sponsors across the country, and the passion of the teachers and mentors who volunteer their time to give the students hands-on experience in the world of biotechnology.
What does CBERC stand for?
CBERC stands for Canadian Biotechnology Education Resource Centre
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBERC
We have 1 other meaning of CBERC in our Acronym Attic
- Community-Based Environmental Program
- Community-Based Environmental Protection (US EPA)
- Canadian Board of Examiners for Professional Surveyors
- Center for Bio-Ethical Reform (pro-life organization)
- Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (US FDA)
- Center for Biomedical and Environmental Research (Youngstown State University)
- Center for Business and Economic Research
- Channel Bit Error Rate
- Columbia Basin Equine Rescue (Yakima, WA)
- Caribbean Basin Economic Recovery Act
- Content-Based Error-Resilient Coding (computing)
- Center for Business and Economics Research and Development (De La Salle University)
- Canadian Business Ethics Research Network (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Chemical, Biological, Explosive, Radiological and Nuclear
- Chemical Biological Event Reporting System
- China-Brazil Earth Resources Satellite
- Community Based Emergency Relief Services (Population and Community Development Association; Thailand)
- Chemical Biological Equipment Repair Team
- Center for Business Ethics (University of St. Thomas; Houston, TX)
- Cherokee Bend Elementary School (Mountain Brook, Alabama)