Canadian Biosphere Reserves Association, Reviewers on Behalf of the Canadian Commission for UNESCO and Canada/MAB.
What does CBRA stand for?
CBRA stands for Canadian Biosphere Reserves Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBRA
We have 33 other meanings of CBRA in our Acronym Attic
- Credit Balance Refund
- Credit Bureau Report
- Cross Border Region
- Crude Birth Rate
- Customer Belt Reject
- Chemical, Biological and Radiological Defense
- Constant Bit Rate - Interactive
- Constant Bit Rate - Non-Interactive
- California Beverage Retailers Association
- California Biomedical Research Association
- Canadian Book Review Annual
- Canadian Broadcasters Rights Agency
- Canterbury Bankstown Referees Association (Belmors, NSW, Australia)
- Checked Baggage Resolution Area (US DHS)
- Chesapeake Bay Radio Association (Maryland)
- Cleaver-Brooks Representatives Association
- Clinical & Biostatistical Research Associates
- Cluster Bomb Rack Adapter (USAF B-52H)
- Coastal Barrier Resources Act of 1982 (US)
- Coldwell Banker Residential Affiliates, Inc. (est. 1980)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lerner (this volume) challenges the Canadian Biosphere Reserves Association to play a leading role here and to assist in developing a "learning-network capability" where the CBRA website would "evolve into a self-sufficient, CBRA-managed information and learning site which could provide for the exchange of community-development success stories not only among Canadian biosphere reserves but from biosphere reserves and other locales worldwide.
Norm Ruttan is Executive Director of the Frontenac Arch Biosphere and is CoChair of the Canadian Biosphere Reserves Association.