As well, she was co-editor and contributor to the Canadian Bar Association (Criminal Law Section) electronic newsletter "Voir Dire" and co-chair for the Constitutional Law and Human Rights Section.
What does CBA stand for?
CBA stands for Canadian Bar Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBA
We have 508 other meanings of CBA in our Acronym Attic
- California Board of Accountancy
- California Broadcasters Association
- Call Behavior Analysis
- Callbook Address (amateur radio)
- Calvary Baptist Academy (various organizations)
- Camps Basket Association (French basketball club)
- Can't Be Arsed
- Can't Be Asked
- Canada Bangladesh Association
- Canadian Bankers Association
- Canadian Bison Association (Regina, SK. Canada)
- Canadian Bookkeepers Association (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Canadian Booksellers' Association
- Canadian Botanical Association
- Canadian Bus Association
- Capabilities-Based Assessment (US DoD)
- Capability Based Analysis
- Capability Based Assessment
- Capacity Building Assistance
- Carcinome Bronchioloalvéolaire (French: Bronchioloalveolar Carcinoma; medical condition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But much like Ratan Tata who himself in a personal capacity does not show up on any billionaires lists in the world and utilizes Trusts, Braich also conducts his business activities through various Trusts," stated lawyer Jamshed Mistry who is a member of the Canadian Bar Association and is Senior Counsel on the Central Government Panel for Advocates of the High Court of India.
appointments are made by a selection committee consisting of Saskatchewan's Justice Minister and Attorney General, the Chief Justice of the Court of Appeal for Saskatchewan or the Chief Justice of the Court of Queen's Bench (on an alternating basis), and the past presidents of the Saskatchewan branch of the Canadian Bar Association and the Law Society of Saskatchewan.
Rights groups such as Amnesty International, the Canadian Civil Liberties Association, the Canadian Bar Association, and Human Rights Watch have backed the petition to seek Khadr's repatriation.
Critical Issues in Health Law: A National Summit Vancouver, BC, May 21-22, 2009 Canadian Bar Association.
96 judges was the 1985 Canadian Bar Association Committee on the Appointment of Judges in Canada, of which I was chairman, which was approved by the council of the CBA in 1986.
In 1932, when the Canadian Bar Association met in Calgary, the president was Louis St.
Daniere is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the New York Bar Association and the Canadian Bar Association.