and serves as Chairman of the Canadian Bacterial Diseases Network.
What does CBDN stand for?
CBDN stands for Canadian Bacterial Diseases Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CBDN
We have 1 other meaning of CBDN in our Acronym Attic
- Common Bile Duct Lithiasis
- Case-Based Decision Maker
- Certifying Board for Dietary Managers
- Climate-Based Daylight Modelling
- Community Based Disaster Management
- Consensus Based Disability Management Audit
- California Birth Defects Monitoring Program
- Chinese Birth Defects Monitoring Program
- Community Based Disaster Management Programme (Orissa, India)
- Custom Business Development Management and Technology (Paris, France)
- Caucasus Business Development Network (trade association; various locations)
- College Band Directors National Association
- Chief Business Development Officer (corporate title)
- Co bylo do okazania (Polish: QED)
- Community-Based Development Organization
- Complex Business Development Officer
- Council of British Druid Orders (est. 1988; UK)
- Citizenry-Based and Development-Oriented Disaster Response (Philippines)
- Columbia Basin Dutch Oven Society (Washington)
- CALFED (Collaboration among State and Federal Agencies to Improve California’s Water Supply) Bay Delta Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
This work was supported by grants to Danielle Malo from the Medical Research Council of Canada (MRC), and the Canadian Bacterial Diseases Network.
and the Canadian Bacterial Diseases Network (CBDN) to develop novel Biosensor Diagnostic Technology.