OTTAWA, March 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Les Aalders Acting Executive Director of the Canadian Aviation Maintenance Council (CAMC) is pleased to announce, on behalf of the Board of Directors, the appointment of Bill Zoeller as the new Executive Director as of May 1, 2006.
What does CAMC stand for?
CAMC stands for Canadian Aviation Maintenance Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAMC
We have 36 other meanings of CAMC in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Advanced Microelectronics and Biomolecular Research
- Chicago Area Mountain Bikers
- California Alliance of Massage and Bodywork Schools
- Cambridge Multiple Sclerosis Basic Score (neurology)
- Cambridgeshire, England
- Chinese Accelerated Mortar Bar Test
- Caisse d'Assurance Mutuelle du Bâtiment et des Travaux Publics (French: Building and Construction Mutual Insurance Fund)
- California Association for Multi-Cultural Counseling
- Camera-Augmented Mobile C-Arm
- Canadian Association of Management Consultants
- Code Assure Management Center (Secure Software)
- Cohesion among Methods in a Class (software metric)
- Conditional Access Management Center (DirecTV)
- Conservation Authorities Moraine Coalition
- Common Army Marine Command and Control Vehicle
- Commercial Arbitration and Mediation Center for the Americas
- Coordinación de las Asociaciones Mundiales de Ciudades y Autoridades Locales (Spanish: World Associations of Cities and Local Authorities Coordination, aka: WAC)
- Camera for Multiconjugated Adaptive Optics (FCUL, INETI, ESO, LIP)
- California Association of Mine and Cave Explorers
- Cámara de Comercio e Industria Italiana en Guatemala (Spanish: Chamber of Commerce and Italian Industry in Guatemala)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2005 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The Canadian Aviation Maintenance Council (CAMC) has announced the launch of five new National Occupational Standards for workers in aviation maintenance and aerospace manufacturing.
An upholstery division was added on to the business and is now headed up by Nigel Jackson, who is certified by the Canadian Aviation Maintenance Council as specializing in aircraft interiors.