The Canadian Automobile Dealers Association represents 3,500 dealers which employ over 140,000 Canadians across the country.
What does CADA stand for?
CADA stands for Canadian Automobile Dealers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CADA
We have 57 other meanings of CADA in our Acronym Attic
- Computer-Aided Dispatch/Mobile Data Terminal
- Cartridge Actuated Device / Propellant Actuated Device
- California Academy Directors Association
- California Association of Directors of Activities (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Callcott Anderson Design Associates
- Cam-Actuated Drill Ahead
- Canadian Alliance of Dance Artists
- Canadian Amateur Dancesport Association
- Canadian Amateur Diving Association
- Canadian Antique Dealers Association
- Canine Accelerant Detection Association
- Capitol Area Development Authority
- Carbon Asset Development Agreement
- Cash after Debt Amortization
- Central Alberta Diversity Association (Red Deer, Alberta, Canada)
- Central Area Development Association
- Central Asian Development Agency (private US aid agency)
- Centre d'Accueil pour Demandeurs d'Asile (French: Reception Center for Asylum Seekers)
- Chicago Art Dealers Association
- Chinese American Dietetic Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Canadian Automobile Dealers Association was a leader in co-ordinating the initiative.
Also named are the Canadian Automobile Dealers Association (CADA) of Toronto, which represents over 3,000 franchised new automobile dealerships in Canada; and the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) of McLean, Va.