The Canadian Association of Tour Operators warned Cuba last year that it was losing out to other Caribbean destinations due to the lack of adequate service for tourists, theft of luggage at airports and hotels, and a failure to attend to complaints.
What does CATO stand for?
CATO stands for Canadian Association of Tour Operators
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CATO
We have 29 other meanings of CATO in our Acronym Attic
- Chicago Area Toon Novices and Professionals (Chicago, IL)
- Commercial Area Transit Node Housing Program (Boston, MA)
- Cataloguing Network in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa)
- Cheapest Available Technology Not Inviting Prosecution
- Civilian Automated Training Input Program
- Common Architecture for Next Generation Internet Protocol
- Consolidated Architecture/Total Network Integration Plan
- Center for Anti Terrorism and Navy Security Forces (formerly ATFPWDC)
- Catalog of The New York Public Library
- Cadet Administration and Training Order (DND Canada)
- Canyon Towhee (bird species Pipilo fuscus)
- Catastrophe At Take-Off (i.e., the rocket blew up)
- Catoctin Mountain Park (US National Park Service)
- Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes of Oklahoma
- Chief Ammunition Technical Officer (UK military)
- Civilian Automated Training Office
- Combat Arms Training Organization (Army)
- Combined Air Terminal Operation (NATO)
- Concealed Approach and Takeoff
- Contract Air Terminal Operations
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Reuters, the Canadian Association of Tour Operators complained to the Cuban government earlier this year about the lack of adequate services for tourists, theft at airports and hotels, and jet fuel costing 33% more than elsewhere.