The Canadian Association of Research Libraries (CARL) recognized Howard Alper, FCIC, professor of chemistry and vice-president research at the University of Ottawa, as the winner of the 2005 CARL Award for Distinguished Service to Research Librarianship.
What does CARL stand for?
CARL stands for Canadian Association of Research Libraries
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CARL
We have 36 other meanings of CARL in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Array for Realtime Investigations of Magnetic Activity (Canada)
- Centre for the Analysis of Risk and Optimisation Modelling Applications (UK)
- Community Alliance for Renewal, Inner-South Manchester Area (UK)
- Congregations Around Richmond Involved to Assure Shelter
- Cassa Di Risparmio Di Trento E Rovereto (Italian bank)
- Cassa di Risparmio di Venezia (Italian Bank)
- Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal
- Catholic Association for Racial Justice (London, UK)
- Central Asian Republics and Kazakhstan
- Calibration Requirements List
- Carl Sandburg Home National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- CART (Cloud and Radiation Testbed) Raman Lidar
- Chemical Amplification of Resist Lines
- Chemically Amplified Resist Lithography
- Child Abuse Report Line (Australia)
- Citizen Action Request Line
- Coating Applications Research Laboratory
- Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries
- Colorado Association of Research Libraries, Inc.
- Combined Arms Research Library (Fort Leavenworth, KS, USA)