Only 40% are referred and treated within the 4-week window considered standard by the Canadian Association of Radiation Oncologists.
What does CARO stand for?
CARO stands for Canadian Association of Radiation Oncologists
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CARO
We have 9 other meanings of CARO in our Acronym Attic
- Core Archaeological Record iNdex (UK)
- County Archive Research Network (record office registration; UK)
- College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta
- Caribbean Network of Educational Innovation for Development (UNESCO)
- Croatian Academic and Research Network
- California Army National Guard
- California Republican National Hispanic Assembly (also seen as CRNHA)
- Commercial Association of Realtors New Mexico
- Collision Avoidance Radar Navigation System
- Canadian Artists' Representation Ontario (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Central Army Records Office (Australia)
- Club Auto Rétro de l'Ourcq (French automobile club)
- Common Anatomy Reference Ontology (biology)
- Companies Auditors Report Order
- Computer Anti-Virus Researchers' Organization
- Carolinas Coastal Ocean Observing and Prediction System (US NOAA)
- Conference of Anglican Religious Orders in the Americas
- Center for Action Research in Organizational Complexity (IBM)
- Chicago Alfa Romeo Owners Club
- California Association of Regional Occupational Centers and Programs
Samples in periodicals archive:
OB) have introduced the Mobetron(R), an innovative machine used to deliver intraoperative radiation treatment (IORT), to Canadian radiation oncologists and medical physicists at the recent annual scientific meeting of the Canadian Association of Radiation Oncologists (CARO), in Victoria, B.