13 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The College of American Pathologists (CAP) recently signed Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs) with the Canadian Association of Pathologists (CAP-ACP) and the Royal College of Pathologists Australasia (RCPA), forging a collaboration in the development of cancer datasets, also called protocols.
What does CAP stand for?
CAP stands for Canadian Association of Pathologists
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAP
We have 1489 other meanings of CAP in our Acronym Attic
- CableHome Addressing Portal (Cable Television Laboratories, Inc.)
- CAcert Assurance Program
- Calendar Access Protocol
- California Academy of Painters (Palo Alto, CA)
- California Partnership (Los Angeles, California)
- Call Admission Precedence (Cisco)
- Camel Application Part (computer networking protocol)
- Canadian Action Party
- Canadian Alliance Party
- Canadian Association of Palynologists
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Canadian Association of Pathologists now certifies Leading Edge Group's Lean programs for its members and fellows of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons in Canada.
The new system will be introduced at the United States and Canadian Association of Pathologists annual meeting being held in Washington DC, March 22-24.