In November 2002, Augustine hosted a meeting of more than 130 parliamentarians from around the world invited by an organization she herself founded in October 1997, the Canadian Association of Parliamentarians on Population and Development (CAPPD).
What does CAPPD stand for?
CAPPD stands for Canadian Association of Parliamentarians on Population and Development
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAPPD
- Centre d'Aide aux Personnes a Problemes Auditifs (French: Help Center for People with Hearing Problems)
- Childbirth and Postpartum Professional Association
- Community Alliance for Progressive Positive Action
- Corridor Area Promotional Products Association (San Antonio, TX)
- Crusher and Portable Plant Association
- Commercial and Press Photographers Association of Canada (now Professional Photographers of Canada Inc.)
- Center for the Analysis of Personality and Political Behavior
- Computer Aided Production Planning and Control
- Community Action Public Policy Change Agents (systems advocacy group; Kansas)
- Cambodian Association of Parliamentarians on Population and Development
- Canadian Association of Professional Pet Dog Trainers
- Canadian Association for Pastoral Practice and Education
- Centre for Applied Philosophy and Public Ethics
- Cancer Awareness Prevalence Prevention and Early Detection (Alamogordo, NM)
- Centre for Advanced Process and Product Innovation (Sweden)
- Constant Altitude Plan Position Indicator
- Council of Asia-Pacific Press Institutes
- Colorado Association of Professional Paralegals and Legal Assistants
- Campus Academic Policies Procedures Manual (University of California, Santa Cruz)
- Certified Administrator in Physician Practice Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Losier-Cool is the president of the Canadian Association of Parliamentarians on Population and Development.