Enform operates as a non-profit organization that is owned, directed and partially funded by six upstream petroleum industry trade associations--the Canadian Association of Geophysical Contractors (CAGC), Canadian Association of Oilwell Drilling Contractors (CAODC), Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP), Canadian Energy Pipeline Association (CEPA), Petroleum Services Association of Canada (PSAC), and Small Explorers and Producers Association of Canada (SEPAC).
What does CAODC stand for?
CAODC stands for Canadian Association of Oilwell Drilling Contractors
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cynicism about Organizational Change
- Combined Air Operations Center - Experimental
- Combined Air Operation Command and Control
- Combined Air Operations Center 3
- Commercially Available Organic Chemicals Index (database)
- Cathodal Opening Clonus
- Center for Advanced Operational Culture Learning
- Coastal Air-Ocean Coupled System
- Chronic Arterial Obstructive Disease
- Coronary Artery Obstructive Disease (cardiovascular medicine)
- County Amateur Operatic & Dramatic Society (UK)
- Cowes Amateur Operatic and Dramatic Society (UK)
- Center for Anti-Oppressive Education (Chicago, IL)
- Committee against Oil Exploration
- Contractor Acquired Operational Equipment
- China AIDS Orphan Fund
- Comic Artists of the Future
- Community Association Officers Forum (Boca Raton, FL)
- Canadian Association of Oriental Fine Arts (est. 2005)
- Savings and Loans Cooperative of Officials of the Armed Forces (Uruguay)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a director of the Canadian Association of Oilwell Drilling Contractors, having served as president in 1991-1992, and is a member of the Canadian Association of Drilling Engineers.
In addition, the industry outlook remains strong with the Canadian Association of Oilwell Drilling Contractors forecasting 12,900 wells to be drilled in 1997 as compared to 12,696 wells drilled in 1996.