Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists for the Integration of Internationally Educated Occupational Therapists.
What does CAOT stand for?
CAOT stands for Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAOT
We have 1 other meaning of CAOT in our Acronym Attic
- Combined Automated Operations System (US Customs and Border Protection)
- Commercial Adoption of Open Source (The 451 Group service)
- Computer Architecture Operating System
- Computer-Assisted Orthopaedic Surgery
- Creatures Agent/Object Scripting (Creatures gaming scripting language)
- Cannon Association of South Africa
- Council Areas of Scotland Award
- China Aviation Oil Supply Corporation
- Coordination of Atomic Operations Standing Operating Procedures
- Computer-Assisted Ocean Surveillance System
- Computer Applications and Office Technologies (Los Angeles, CA)
- Continuous Ambulatory Oxygen Therapy (pulmonary medicine)
- Complete Automation on the Move (Milwaukee, WI)
- Centre for Atom Optics and Ultrafast Spectroscopy (Australia)
- Cornish Association of Victoria (Australia)
- Coalition against Online Video Piracy (copyright advocacy group)
- Cable Order Wire
- Cars All Over the World
- Catholic Alliance of Wikipedia
- CableHome Addressing Portal (Cable Television Laboratories, Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another school of thought, voiced most strongly by representatives from the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists, holds that entering into the ISI ranking system would inevitably belittle occupational therapy journals.
Literature review Literature shows that there is an increased demand for evidence based practice and accountability (Stanton, Kramer, & Thompson-Franson, 1997; Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT), 1997).