In 2007, we were involved in a cooperative presentation with the Canadian Association of Nurses in Oncology at its fall meeting and again during the ONS Institutes of Learning and Advanced Practice Nursing Conference.
What does CANO stand for?
CANO stands for Canadian Association of Nurses in Oncology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CANO
We have 6 other meanings of CANO in our Acronym Attic
- Community Accountancy National Network (UK)
- Community Airport Newcomers Network (est. 1992; Canada)
- Continuous Attractor Neural Network
- Cannibalization Point
- Community and Neighbors for Ninth District Unity (Los Angeles, CA)
- Cannon and Naptime Not Occurring Normally (Kids Next Door show)
- Carolinas Association of Neonatal Nurse Practitioners (Fayetteville, NC)
- Canadian Association of Nephrology Nurses and Technicians
- Canadian Association of Nephrology Nurses and Technologists (est. 1968)
- Community Accounting Network North Yorkshire (UK)
- Councils on Aging Network of Ontario
- Creative Alliance of New Orleans (New Orleans, LA)
- NAS-NAE Science And Engineering Committee Advisory to NOAA
- Canadian Online Explorer
- Carleton Association of Nature and Outdoor Enthusiasts (Northfield, MN)
- Chicago Area Neon Owners and Enthusiasts
- Committee to Ascribe a Nautical Origin to Everything
- Creative and Natural Outdoor Experience (Canada)
- City of Seattle Native American Employees (Seattle, WA)
- Canadian Oil