Canetic remains opposed to the Federal Government's proposed tax measures and continues to be an active member of the Canadian Association of Income Funds (CAIF) and the Coalition of Canadian Energy Trusts (CCET).
What does CAIF stand for?
CAIF stands for Canadian Association of Income Funds (est. 2002; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAIF
We have 9 other meanings of CAIF in our Acronym Attic
- Citizens Against Irrational Deer Slaughter
- Canadian Association of Importers and Exporters
- Centre for Aboriginal Independence and Enterprise (Australia)
- Committee on Archival Information Exchange (Society of American Archivists)
- Center for American Indian Economic Development (Northern Arizona University)
- Certificat d'Aptitude aux Fonctions d'Inspecteur de l'Enseignement Élémentaire (French: Certificate of Proficiency as an Elementary School Inspector; Senegal)
- Cahiers de l'Association Internationale des Études Françaises (French: Papers of the International Association of French Studies; academic journal)
- China Association of International Exchange of Personnel
- Centre for Advanced India-EU (European Union) Studies
- Chinese American Institute of Engineers and Scientists (est. 1943; San Francisco, CA)
- Chart Audit Information Form (pain assessment)
- Child Abuse Intervention Fund
- Coalition Against Insurance Fraud
- Collaborative Artefacts Interactive Furniture (workshop; Switzerland)
- Common Announcement Interchange Format
- California Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Canadian Association of Insurance and Financial Advisers
- China Association for International Friendly Contact
- Customer Average Interruption Frequency Index
- Computer-Aided Integrated Facility Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jennifer serves on the board of the Mount Royal College Foundation and is a member of the Canadian Association of Income Funds (CAIF) executive committee and vice president for western Canada.
In this regard the Government will be receiving a detailed submission from the Canadian Association of Income Funds (CAIF), of which Trimac is a member.