Enform operates as a non-profit organization that is owned, directed and partially funded by six upstream petroleum industry trade associations--the Canadian Association of Geophysical Contractors (CAGC), Canadian Association of Oilwell Drilling Contractors (CAODC), Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP), Canadian Energy Pipeline Association (CEPA), Petroleum Services Association of Canada (PSAC), and Small Explorers and Producers Association of Canada (SEPAC).
What does CAGC stand for?
CAGC stands for Canadian Association of Geophysical Contractors (est. 1977; Alberta, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAGC
We have 12 other meanings of CAGC in our Acronym Attic
- Clustering-Based Adaptive Genetic Algorithm (heredity)
- Compact Area Group Approach (farmer participatory agricultural extension approach)
- Cost to Acquire per Gross Add (Sprint)
- Council on Admission Graduation and Academic Standards (Western Illinois University)
- Congenital Absence of Gallbladder
- Custer Association of Great Britain (UK)
- Colorado Angora Goat Breeders Association
- Colored Angora Goat Breeder's Association
- Code Alarm Glass Break Sensor
- Canadian Association of Genetic Counsellors (Oakville, ON, Canada)
- Carolinas Associated General Contractors
- China Agritech, Inc. (environmentally friendly fertilizers)
- Clutter Automatic Gain Control
- County Armagh Golf Club (UK; est. 1893)
- Calligraphic Arts Guild of Central Iowa (Des Moines, IA)
- Connecticut Association of Golf Course Superintendents (Woodbridge, CT)
- Canterbury Association for Gifted Children and Youth (New Zealand)
- Calcium Green Dextran
- California Academy of General Dentistry
- Chinese Association of Greater Detroit (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Canadian Association of Geophysical Contractors reports Aboriginals are one of the few demographics in Canada that continue to grow.