Paul's Hospital Foundation, the Saskatoon United Way and the Canadian Association of Family Enterprises.
What does CAFE stand for?
CAFE stands for Canadian Association of Family Enterprises (Kingston, ON, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAFE
We have 77 other meanings of CAFE in our Acronym Attic
- Coordination de l'Accueil des Familles Demandeuses d'Asile (French: Coordination of the Reception of Asylum-Seeking Families; est. 2000)
- Commercial Agency, Franchise and Distribution Contracts (European law)
- Computer Aided Federation Development Environment (Simulation, Training and Instrumentation Command; US Army)
- Certificat d'Aptitude à la Fonction de Directeur d'Etablissement Social (French: Social Institution Manager Certificate)
- Centralized Access for Data Exchange
- Concerted Action in the Fight Against Doping in Sport
- Computer-Aided Fault to Defect Mapping
- Chicago Area Faculty Development Network (Illinois)
- Camaradas, Arriba Falange Española! (Spanish political slogan)
- Canadian Association of Fairs & Expositions
- Canadian Association of Fish Exporters
- Central Australian Fronts Experiment
- Ciències de l'Activitat Física I l'Esport (Catalonia)
- Ciudadanos Activos de Formación Electoral (Spanish: Active Citizens Electoral Training; Guatemala)
- Clarity Audio Front End
- Clean Air for Europe
- Coffee and Farmer Equality
- Collateral Artery Flow Exercises
- Communications Access for Everyone
- Communications Automation Follow-On Effort
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Canadian Association of Family Enterprises (CAFE) and the Business Families Foundation (BFF) are two organizations dedicated to helping families in business manage a wide variety of issues ranging from taxation inheritance, succession planning, improved work relationships, and corporate governance.