Chris Alexander, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of National Defence, today addressed the International Outlook forum hosted by the Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries, highlighting the importance of the defence and security industries in protecting our men and women in uniform and in supporting the Canadian economy.
What does CASDI stand for?
CASDI stands for Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CASDI
- Chattanooga Area Square Dance Association (Chattanooge, TN)
- Computer-Aided Ship Design & Construction
- Central African States Development Bank
- California Square Dance Council
- Connecticut Association of Square Dance Clubs
- Centre for Aerospace Systems Design and Engineering (Bombay, India)
- Change Agent States for Diversity and Engagement
- Computer-Aided Software Development Environment
- Colorado Association of School District Energy Managers
- California State Disability Insurance
- Child's Aid, Survival and Development International
- Club Autos Sport Défi Inc. (Quebec, Canada)
- Central Asian Sustainable Development Information Network
- Common Approach to Software Development and Maintenance
- Computer Assistance Development Office
- Centre for the Advancement of Sustainable Development Partnerships
- California Student Debt Resource and Awareness Project (San Diego, CA)
- Cairo & Alexandria Stock Exchanges
- Caithness and Sutherland Enterprise (UK)
- California Attorneys, Administrative Law Judges and Hearing Officers in State Employment (union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Set for June 2-3 in Ottawa, the two-day conference is hosted by the Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries, which represents over 800 defence and security companies.
Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (CADSI) is delighted to declare the appointment of Gerry Champagne as Vice President of Operations.