The Summit brought together representatives from all three levels of government, national police associations (namely, the Canadian Association of Police Boards, the Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police and the Canadian Police Association), police leaders (including First Nations police services), frontline police officers, academics and speakers from the United States, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
What does CACP stand for?
CACP stands for Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CACP
We have 56 other meanings of CACP in our Acronym Attic
- Case-Based Reasoning and Context-Awareness (workshop)
- Coudersport Area Chamber of Commerce (Coudersport, PA)
- Crockett Area Chamber of Commerce (Crockett, TX)
- Canadian Association for Civilian Oversight of Law Enforcement (Canada)
- Centre for Australian Community Organisations and Management (est. 1990)
- Civil Affairs Command (US DoD)
- Cargo Container (NASA)
- Canadian Association for the Club of Rome
- Chicago Area Committee on Occupational Safety and Health (Chicago, IL)
- Camptodactyly-Arthropathy-Coxa vara-Pericarditis syndrome
- Catholics Against Capital Punishment
- Central Arbitration Control Point
- Certified Anticoagulation Care Provider
- Certified Anticoagulation Provider
- Clean Air-Cool Planet (global warming)
- Coalition Against Counterfeiting and Piracy
- Commission for Agricultural Cost and Price (India)
- Communauté d'Agglomération de Cergy-Pontoise (French: Agglomeration Community of Cergy-Pontoise; Cergy-Pontoise, France)
- Community Aged Care Package (Australia)
- Consent Assessment of Civil Penalty (legal agreement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police stated they support the registry and claim that it is important to the work they undertake concerning firearms.
According to a statement by the Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police (2009), "All guns are potentially dangerous, all gun owners need to be licensed, all guns need to be registered, and gun owners need to be accountable for their firearms.
The Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police hosted a Community Safety Round Table in Ottawa last February.
The National Joint Committee of the Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police and the Correctional Services of Canada (Ontario Region) last year sponsored a Police/Parole Forum on Information Sharing and High-Risk Offenders in Simcoe, Ontario.
Marquis, on the other hand, does not deal with local detail, but presents a national perspective on municipal policing in his lengthy history of the Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police (CACP).
He is a member of the Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police (CACP) and the Canadian Society for Industrial Security (CSIS) where he achieved the Accredited Security Professional (ASP) designation.
The Government of Canada is committed to working with municipalities, provinces, territories and other stakeholders, such as the Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police, the Canadian Police Association and the Canadian Association of Police Boards, to help address the challenges facing our police services.