What does CAATCM stand for?
CAATCM stands for Canadian Association of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (est. 1994)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Canadian Adult Achievement Test
- Center for Alternatives to Animal Testing (Johns Hopkins School of Hygiene and Public Health)
- College of Applied Arts and Technology (Ontario Canada)
- Combined Anti-Armor Team
- Combined Arms Assessment Team (US Army)
- Community Awareness Action Team (Westminster, CO)
- Computer-Assisted Audit Technique
- Computer-Assisted Audit Tools
- Controlled Amino Acid Therapy (cancer treatment)
- Cowley Activities Awareness Team (Arkansas City, KS)
- Colorado Alpine Advanced Trauma Care Project, Inc.
- Crewman's Associate Advanced Technology Demonstration
- Civil Aviation Authority Training Institute (est. 1990; Jamaica)
- Computed Angle of Arrival Transient Imaging
- Centro de Assessoria e Apoio aos Trabalhadores e Instituições não Governamentais Alternativas (Brasil)
- California Alliance of Advanced Transportation Systems
- Canadian Automated Air Traffic System
- Computer-Assisted Aircraft Trouble Shooting System
- Cooperative Approach to Air Traffic Services
- Coalition Army Advisory Training Team (Multi-National Security Transition Command Iraq)