This milestone follows successful ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation of SRC Geoanalytical Laboratories and SRC's GenServe LaboratoriesTM - Crop Evaluation Lab through the Standards Council of Canada in 2005 and early 2012, respectively, and SRC Environmental Analytical Laboratories in 1993 through the Canadian Association for Laboratory Accreditation.
What does CALA stand for?
CALA stands for Canadian Association for Laboratory Accreditation (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CALA
We have 28 other meanings of CALA in our Acronym Attic
- California Pacific Conference (National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics)
- California Partnership for Achieving Student Success (also seen as CALPASS; data tracking initiative)
- Coronary Artery Ligated and Reperfused Rat
- California School Age Families Education
- California Student Opportunity and Access Program
- Calories/Square Centimeter
- California Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- California Assisted Living Association
- Caribbean and Latin America Region (telecom industry)
- Center for the Applied Liberal Arts (Eckerd College)
- Center on Animal Liberation Affairs
- Central America / Latin America
- Certified Assisted Living Administrator
- Champagne Ardennes Lorraine Alsace (French region)
- Chinese American Librarians Association
- Citizens Against Lawsuit Abuse
- College of Architecture and Landscape Architecture
- Colorado Assisted Living Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
b) Canadian Association for Laboratory Accreditation (CALA).