Our Government is committed to ensuring that the Canadian Armed Forces have the equipment they need to do the work we ask of them, while supporting Canadian jobs and economic growth, said Mr.
What does CANFORCE stand for?
CANFORCE stands for Canadian Armed Force
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Circolo Autostoriche Nino Farina (Italian: Circle Historic Cars Nino Farina)
- Coalition Against No-Fault (Canada)
- Crédit Agricole Nord de France (French: North France Agricultural Bank)
- Cuban American National Foundation
- Canadian Foundation for AIDS Research
- California Adolescent Nutrition and Fitness (Berkeley, CA)
- California Adolescent Nutrition and Fitness Program
- CANDU Flexible Fuelling (advanced fuel design for CANDU nuclear reactors)
- Canadian Fleet Atlantic
- Canadian Fleet Pacific
- Canadian Forces General Message
- Combined Army Navy Foul Up (polite form)
- Central Asian Nuclear Weapon-Free Zone
- California Air National Guard
- Canada Goose (bird species)
- Colegio de Abogados Y Notarios de Guatemala (Spanish: College of Lawyers and Notaries of Guatemala)
- Colorado Air National Guard (US DoD)
- CAN (Controller Area Network) Global Acceptance Mask Register (computer networking)
- Collaboration of Australia and Nippon for a Gamma Ray Observatory in the Outback
- California Association of Nurseries and Garden Centers
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is a stark reminder of the very real dangers that the Canadian Rangers and other members of the Canadian Armed Forces face regularly while promoting national security and exercising sovereignty in our harsh northern territories," said Prime Minister Stephen Harper upon hearing news of Anuyoak's death.
Every day, at home and abroad, members of the Canadian Armed Forces make extraordinary sacrifices to defend our country and uphold its fundamental values.
The Royal couple then drew curtains to show "The Canadians Opposite Lens," an unfinished painting by British artist Augustus John portraying the victory by Canadian armed forces at Vimy Ridge during World War I.
The Canadian Armed Forces said it has burned the uniforms and military kit of former air force colonel Russell Williams, who last month was sentenced to life in prison for a spree of murders, sexual assaults and burglaries.
5), I think you have presented too negative a view of what our people in the Canadian Armed Forces are doing.
The next step was to approach the Canadian Armed Forces to discuss this possibility, and thereafter the first Bold Eagle program started in 1989.
The other is Ken Watkin, a former judge advocate general of the Canadian armed forces.