Morpho Detection, Inc, has secured a five-year standing order worth nearly $100 million from the Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA).
What does CATSA stand for?
CATSA stands for Canadian Air Transport Security Authority
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CATSA
We have 8 other meanings of CATSA in our Acronym Attic
- Crimes against the State (South Africa)
- Cross-Application Time Sheet
- Curriculum and Teaching Studies (college department)
- Customer Access Terminal System
- Customer Activation Tracking System (Sprint)
- Cut All to Shreds
- Combined Arms Tactical Exploitation of National Capabilities Systems-Engineer
- Consequence Assessment Tool Set with Joint Assessment of Catastrophic Events
- Combat Aircrew Tactics Studies - Mobility Electronic Combat Officer Course (US Air Force)
- Canadian Air Transport Security Act of 2002 (Canada)
- Collections and Technical Services Association
- Continuous Autotransfusion System of Ascites (obstetrics and gynaecology)
- Cooperative Astrophysics and Technology Satellite
- Center for the Activation and Transformation of Strong Bonds
- Call-Associated Temporary Signaling Connection (PRI)
- Catholic Association of Teachers, Schools and Colleges
- Center for Anxiety and Traumatic Stress Disorders (Boston, MA)
- Common Approach To System Engineering
- Camptodactyly, Tall Stature, and Hearing Loss Syndrome
- Congress of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Nurses (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS The Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA) said it is providing tips to help speed travellers through airport security during the holiday season.
Morpho Detection, Inc (MDI), the explosives and narcotics detection business of Safran group's security unit Morpho, has received an order from the Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA) for 63 next-generation Itemiser DX desktop explosives trace detection (ETD) systems.
Canada s Regina International Airport plans to install a full-body scanner to screen passengers as soon as it receives approval from the Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA).
Brian Flemming, CM, QC, was the founding CEO and chair of Canadian Air Transport Security Authority and was a member of the federal Advisory Council on National Security.
Travelers who set off metal detectors in Canadian airports will now have their secondary screening conducted by a same-sex officer, under new rules implemented by the Canadian Air Transport Security Authority.
The Canadian Air Transport Security Authority is unapologetic about the incident.
The Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA) has confirmed that the Clear Bag System is compliant for use in all 89 CATSA-serviced airports across Canada.