What does CAIRN stand for?
CAIRN stands for Canadian Agricultural Innovation and Regulation Network (est. 2004; Saskatchewan, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAIRN
We have 1 other meaning of CAIRN in our Acronym Attic
- Corps Area of Intelligence Responsibility
- Council on American-Islamic Relations
- Countermeasures, Airborne, Infrared
- Canadian Council on American-Islamic Relations
- Chemical Accident or Incident Response and Assistance
- Chemical Accident/Incident Response and Assistance Plan
- Companion Animal Information and Research Center
- Cohort Analysis of Increased Risks Deaths Model (EPA)
- Canadian Association for Immunization Research and Evaluation (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Center for American Indian Research and Education (University of California at Berkeley)
- Canadian Autism Intervention Research Network (Ontario, Canada)
- Collaborative Advanced Interagency Research Network
- Collaborative Advanced Internet Research Network
- Computer Assisted Information Resources Navigation
- Cluster and Infall Region Nearby Survey (spectroscopic survey)
- Cooperative Information Retrieval Network for Scotland (UK)
- Center for Applied Informatics Research and Operations (Indianapolis, IN)
- Center for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Jalan Semarak Kuala Lumpur)
- Cluster Architecture for Image Retrieval and Organization (computing)
- Communications Audio Interface for Remote Operations