TORONTO -- Modafinil is safe and effective in treating pediatric attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, decreasing symptom scores twice as much as placebo, according to two posters presented at the joint annual meeting of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and the Canadian Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
What does CACAP stand for?
CACAP stands for Canadian Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Chinese American Citizens Alliance
- Classic American Cream Ale (beer brewing)
- Closed Air Circuit Air Cooled
- Cool-Air-Cool-Air (electric motor)
- Cory Allen Contemporary Art (gallery)
- Croton Academy of Comedic Arts (Croton-on-Hudson, New York)
- Central American & Caribbean Athletic Confederation
- Combined Arms Center Army Battle Command Common Operational Architecture
- Capital Area Consortium on Aging and Disability (New York)
- Catheter Ablation for the Cure of Atrial Fibrillation (study)
- Citizens' Advisory Committee on Air Quality (Canada)
- Canadian Arctic Contaminants Assessment Report
- Canadian Arctic Contaminants Assessment Report II
- Common Access Card
- Civil Aviation Council of Arab States
- California Agricultural Commissioners and Sealers Association
- Common Access Card Appointment Scheduler/Database
- Camp Crew Boss (US FEMA)
- Canadian Academy of Clinical Biochemistry
- Canadian Architectural Certification Board