Chrysler Group continues to support several organizations that assist Tier 1 suppliers achieve their minority-owned and women-owned sourcing goals, including the National Minority Supplier Development Council, the Canadian Aboriginal And Minority Supplier Council and the Women's Business Enterprise National Council.
What does CAMSC stand for?
CAMSC stands for Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Control and Monitoring System
- Core Automated Maintenance System
- Corrective Action Management System
- Countryside Access Management System (software package used by Local Authorities in the UK)
- Crisis Action Management System
- Critical Appraisal for Medical Students
- Customer Acquisition and Management System (Sprint)
- Customer Asset Management System
- Capital Asset Management System-Military Equipment
- Computational Advances in Multi-Sensor Adaptive Processing
- Center for the Advancement of Mathematics and Science Education (Spearfish, SD)
- Council to Advance Math and Science Education
- Coalition for Access to Medical Services, Equipment and Technology
- Cardiovascular Associates of Marin & San Francisco Inc. (California)
- Canadian Advanced Medical Services International (Victoria, BC, Canada)
- Canadian Association of Medical Students and Interns
- Confidential Admiralty Merchant Shipping Instructions (UK)
- Communication Area Master Station Atlantic (US Coast Guard)
- Communications Area Master Station Atlantic Area
- Centrale d'Approvisionnement en Matériel Stérile et Pansements (French: Central Sterile Supply Hardware and Dressings)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Council (CAMSC) announced the winners of its Business Achievements Awards in Toronto on Sept.
DaimlerChrysler recognized for leadership and ongoing commitment to supplier diversity in Canada * DaimlerChrysler has actively supported minority businesses for 22 years and is dedicated to generating new business opportunities * The Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Council (CAMSC) to honor award recipients at dinner gala in Toronto, Canada TORONTO, Oct.