The Canadian AIDS Society (CAS), for example, offers a range of scholarships, and awards monies to attract and include women from countries where AIDS is endemic.
What does CAS stand for?
CAS stands for Canadian AIDS Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAS
We have 1015 other meanings of CAS in our Acronym Attic
- California Academy of Sciences (Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, California)
- California Avocado Society
- Call Accounting Subsystem
- Call Accounting System
- Call-waiting Alerting Signal
- Calorimetric Absorption Spectroscopy
- Cam Actuated Switch
- Cambridge Antiquarian Society (est. 1840)
- Camerata Academica Salzburg (Austria)
- Canadian Aerophilatelic Society
- Canadian Anesthesiologists' Society
- Canards Actuator System (Army, artillery)
- Capable, Available and Suitable
- Capital Advisory Services (various locations)
- Capital Assistance Scheme
- Car Access System (BMW)
- Car Audio Store
- Cardinal Air Services Inc (Fullerton Airport, Orange County California)
- Career Advancement Scheme (Indian universities)
- Cargo Airport Services USA, LLC (Jamaica, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The exhibit was co-hosted by the Canadian AIDS Society and the Medical Marijuana Information Resource Centre.
The Canadian AIDS Society said it was 5,000 and that over half of them were under 25 years old.
TORONTO -- Sharon Baxter, Canadian Aids Society Aboriginal women are at higher risk of contracting HIV and AIDS than Aboriginal men because of gender discrimination, compounded by sexual violence against women, and the lack of gender-specific research into appropriate drugs and treatment.