In the spring of 2004 twenty-five students came to Canada as part of the Canada-Ukraine Parliamentary Program (CUPP) to observe and study the Canadian election and electoral system.
What does CUPP stand for?
CUPP stands for Canada-Ukraine Parliamentary Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CUPP
We have 3 other meanings of CUPP in our Acronym Attic
- Cambridge University Press India Pvt. Ltd.
- Canadian Undergraduate Physics Journal
- China University of Politics and Law (Beijing, China)
- Committee on Unauthorized Practice of Law (Washington, DC)
- Comprehensive Upgradation Priority List (India)
- Cornell University Programming Language
- Comitato Unitario Pensionati Lavoro Autonomo (Italian: Independent Work Unit Pensioners)
- Cambridge University Press Limited Edition
- Comprehensive Unified Physics Learning Environment
- Committee on the Undergraduate Program in Mathematics (Mathematical Association of America)
- Canberra Urban Parks and Places (Department of Urban Services; Canberra, Australia)
- Citizens United for Peace and Progress (Sierra Leone)
- Combined Unit Pacification Program
- Community University Partnership Programme (University of Brighton; UK)
- Council of Undergraduate Psychology Programs
- College of Urban Planning Public Affairs (Chicago, IL)
- Central Upper Peninsula Planning and Development Regional Commission (Escanaba, MI)
- Circumstances Undetermined Pending Police Investigation
- Cannot Use Paper, Plastic, or Styrofoam (program to encourage reuseable beverage container use)
- Common Use Passenger Processing Systems (air travel)