In a report, the bank said that the Canada-US Free Trade Agreement (FTA) and the subsequent North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) had played a significant role in the development of the Canadian and Albertan economies over the last quarter century.
What does CUSFTA stand for?
CUSFTA stands for Canada-US Free Trade Agreement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- College and Undergraduate Students' Exchange Program (Canada)
- Center for Urban Science Education Reform (New York City, NY)
- Carleton University Student Emergency Response Team (Ontario, Canada; student first-aid responders)
- Condom Use Self-Efficacy Scale
- Call Unrelated Service Function (computing)
- Champaign Urbana Schools Foundation (Illinois)
- Council of University System Faculty
- Citizens United to Save Faraway Farm
- Cambridge University Science-Fiction Society
- Columbia University Science Fiction Society
- Canadian University Science Games
- Clemson University Student Government (South Carolina)
- Confederación de Unidad Sindical de Guatemala (Trade Union Confederation of Guatemala)
- Calgary United Scottish Games Association (Canada)
- Canada-United States Human Rights Information and Documentation
- Center for Urban School Improvement (Chicago)
- Centro Universitario San Isidro (Spanish: University Center San Isidro; Argentina)
- Centro Universitario Sportivo Italiano (Italian: Italian University Sports Center)
- Configurable Unified Search Engine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canada under free trade is a very different country than it was, or perhaps might have been, in the absence of the Canada-US Free Trade Agreement [FTA] and North American Free Trade Agreement [NAFTA].
Canada's annual beer exports to the US have risen significantly following the implementation of the 1989 Canada-US Free Trade Agreement.