In a report, the bank said that the Canada-US Free Trade Agreement (FTA) and the subsequent North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) had played a significant role in the development of the Canadian and Albertan economies over the last quarter century.
What does CUFTA stand for?
CUFTA stands for Canada-US Free Trade Agreement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Columbia University Figure Skating Club (New York)
- Credit Union Family Service Centers (First Community Federal Credit Union; Michigan)
- Cody Unser First Step Foundation (New Mexico)
- Contingent Upon Finding Suitable Housing (real estate)
- Credit Union Financial Services Limited Partnership
- Credit Union Financial Support System (Australia)
- Colorado University Freestyle Ski Team (University of Colorado at Boulder)
- Children of the Universe Foundation
- Colegio Universitario Fermin Toro (Spanish: Fermin Bull College; est. 1975; Venezuela)
- Cubic Feet (shipping and packing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canada under free trade is a very different country than it was, or perhaps might have been, in the absence of the Canada-US Free Trade Agreement [FTA] and North American Free Trade Agreement [NAFTA].
Canada's annual beer exports to the US have risen significantly following the implementation of the 1989 Canada-US Free Trade Agreement.