ca The Canada-Israel Industrial Research and Development Foundation (CIIRDF) was established in 1994 to promote collaborative R&D between firms in both countries.
What does CIIRDF stand for?
CIIRDF stands for Canada-Israel Industrial Research and Development Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Centre for Intelligent Information Processing Systems (University of Western Australia)
- Chronic Idiopathic Intestinal Pseudoobstruction Syndrome
- Canadian International Information Resource
- Catholic Institute for International Relations
- Center for Intelligent Information Retrieval
- China Institute of Industrial Relations (Beijing, China)
- Chloro Isobutene Isoprene Rubber (polymer)
- Counterintelligence Information Report (US DoD)
- Centre Internacional d’Investigació dels Recursos Costaners (Catalan: International Centre for Coastal Resources Research; Spain)
- Canada-Israel Industrial Research and Development Foundation
- Comprehensive Integrated Inpatient Rehabilitation Program
- California Institute of Integral Studies
- Center for Integrated Intelligence Systems
- China Institute of International Studies (Beijing, China)
- Client Integration Implementation Service
- Comitato Interministeriale per le Informazioni e la Sicurezza (Italian: Interministerial Committee for Information and Security)
- Compatibility, Interoperability, Integration and C4 Supportability
- Controlled Items Inventory System
- Critical Infrastructure Information Security Act
- Canadian and International Industrial Security Directorate (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq:CGEN), a leader in merging computational technologies with molecular biology and medicine, today announced that the Canada-Israel Industrial Research and Development Foundation (CIIRDF) has approved a CDN $800,000 grant to assist the partners in the research and development of a nucleic acid probe-based diagnostic kit for the early detection of lung cancer.