Roger Gibbons, CEO of the Conservative Canada West Foundation, claimed Canada should take advantage of high resource prices and let Ontario's inefficient industries go.
What does CWF stand for?
CWF stands for Canada West Foundation (Economic Institute)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWF
We have 87 other meanings of CWF in our Acronym Attic
- Cape Windjammers Education Trust (South Africa)
- Center for Women Entrepreneurs in Technology
- Centre for Wind Energy Technology (est. 1998; India)
- Chipembele Wildlife Education Trust (Zambia)
- California Worksite Education and Training Act
- Central Wisconsin Educational Theatre Alliance
- Community Work Education and Training Network (UK)
- Caution and Warning Electronics Unit (NASA)
- Canadian Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Awards
- Campaign for Working Families
- Canadian Wildlife Federation
- Canadian Wushu Federation
- Canary Wharf Films (UK)
- Caution Wet Floor (sign)
- Center for Working Families
- Ceramic Waste Form
- Championship Wrestling from Florida (est. 1961)
- Chelsea-Area Wellness Foundation (Chelsea, MI)
- Child Welfare Foundation, Inc.
- Children Worldwide Fashion (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He then turns to the building of the conservative intellectual infrastructure in Canada, showing the growth and influence of the Fraser Institute, the National Citizens Coalition, Alberta Report, the Canada West Foundation, the Canadian Taxpayers Federation, and the Reform and Alliance parties, all supported by corporate interests.
The Canada West Foundation announced in a recent publication, "Thanks to potash exports, Saskatchewan will remain the top-performing province in the country and post real growth.
The Calgary Chamber of Commerce (CCC) and Canada West Foundation (CWF), a western think-tank, both say the money could be better spent.
She has been a member of the senate of the University of Saskatchewan, the council of the Canada West Foundation and is currently a member of the Saskatoon branch of the Canadian Institute of International Affairs.
CALGARY -- "Many Aboriginal issues are in reality urban issues," says a report, published by the Canada West Foundation.
A subsequent report by the Canada West Foundation argued that support for abolition has occurred as a result of the total collapse of support for the status quo, and the decline in the number of people with no opinion (Canada West Foundation, Taking a Look: Public Opinion in Alberta and Canada on Senate Reform, Sept.
Pinder holds the position of Director and Treasurer of Canada West Foundation.