There were spin-off nutrition programs in the school; they worked alongside the Canada Prenatal Nutrition Program.
What does CPNP stand for?
CPNP stands for Canada Prenatal Nutrition Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPNP
We have 13 other meanings of CPNP in our Acronym Attic
- Called Party Number Information Element (Cisco)
- Cerebral Palsy of North Jersey
- Center for Public and Nonprofit Leadership
- Compound Poisson Non-Linear Regression
- Carrizo Plain National Monument (California)
- Communist Party of Nepal (Maoist)
- Castle Pines North Master Association (Colorado)
- Culture of Peace News Network
- Candler Park Neighborhood Organization (California)
- Calling Party's Network Pays (telecommunications)
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Children for the Protection of Nature in Palestine
- College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists
- Council of Practical Nurse Programs of New York State
- Cancer Patient Need Questionnaire (oncology)
- Certificate in Pre-Nursing Qualifications
- Center for Pregnancy and Newborn Research (University of Texas Health Sciences Center; San Antonio, TX)
- Centre for Policy in Nursing Research
- Common Pool Natural Resource
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the Canada Prenatal Nutrition Program was well managed, the opposite was true of projects in the HIV/AIDS strategy, Fraser said.
The Canada Prenatal Nutrition Program (CPNP), operating since 1994, is aimed at pregnant women in groups considered high risks for having a "poor birth outcome.