5 billion US) in securities Ottawa has already purchased under its Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation program.
What does CMHC stand for?
CMHC stands for Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMHC
We have 55 other meanings of CMHC in our Acronym Attic
- Cross My Heart and Hope to Die
- Center for Modeling Hydrologic and Aquatic Systems (University of South Florida)
- Crayford Manor House Astronomical Society (UK)
- Congenital Microangiopathic Hemolytic Anemia and Thrombocytopenia
- Club Mouche de Haute-Bretagne (French fly fishing club)
- Coarse Matrix High Binder (construction)
- Community Mental Health Board
- Compagnie des Manufactures d'Horlogerie Bijouterie (French watch and jewelry manufacturer)
- Complementary Multiple-Hydrogen Bonded (chemistry)
- Community Mental Health Block Grant (various locations)
- Castle Hill Medical Centre (Australia)
- Clark Material Handling Company (Lexington, KY)
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (degree program)
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Historical Commission
- Community and Migrant Health Center
- Community Mental Health Center
- Community Mental Health Council, Inc.
- Cordelia Martin Health Center
- Critical Mass Health Conductors (est. 2005; African American Health Summit)
- California Mental Health Counseling Associates
Samples in periodicals archive:
This MOU demonstrates our commitment to develop effective housing solutions for First Nations in British Columbia," said the Honourable Monte Solberg, Minister of Human Resources and Social Development and Minister Responsible for Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation.
OTTAWA, June 8 /PRNewswire/ -- Canada Mortgage and Housing corporation plans to launch a five-year Canadian dollar global bond offering soon, subject to appropriate market conditions.
5 /PRNewswire/ -- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation plans to launch a $1 billion, five-year Canadian dollar global bond offering soon, subject to appropriate market conditions, Peter Connolly, senior vice president, and George Hendela, treasurer, announced today.
Buyer's market expected to continue The current real estate buyer's market in Thunder Bay will continue into 1991, according to the autumn real estate forecast released by Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC).
As recently reported by Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation, national housing starts in May fell to their lowest level in almost two years.
1,118,000) In addition, Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) and Newfoundland and Labrador Housing Corporation (NLHC) will share the cost of a $500,000 contribution under the Canada/Newfoundland and Labrador Affordable Housing Agreement, and $240,000 under the Shelter Enhancement Program.
Warren Philp, an analyst with the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC), said the Thunder Bay economy is "slowing down" in 1990.