The site covers the Government Grants, including the Canada Education Savings Grant (CESG), Additional Canada Education Saving Grant (ACESG), the Canada Learning Bond (CLB), and the Provincial Grants, Alberta Centennial Education Savings (ACES) and the Quebec Education Savings Incentive (QESI).
What does CESG stand for?
CESG stands for Canada Education Savings Grant
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CESG
We have 11 other meanings of CESG in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Social and Economic Strategies (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Centre Européen pour la Surveillance Épidémiologique du SIDA (French)
- Confederation of European Senior Expert Services
- Cambridge Enterprise Seed Funds (University of Cambridge; UK)
- Center for Engineering Systems Fundamentals (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
- Certificat d'Economie Sociale et Familiale (French)
- Commander, Eastern Sea Frontier (US Navy)
- Committee on the Economic Status of the Faculty (University of Michigan)
- Community Educational Services Foundation (Arlington, VA)
- Cumulus Extracellular Matrix Stabilizing Factor (cell biology)
- Canadian Econometric Study Group
- CCSDS (Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems) Engineering Steering Group (Reston, VA)
- Center for Eukaryotic Structural Genomics
- Communications Electronic Security Group (UK)
- Communications Equipment Support Group (US DoD)
- Canada Education Savings Grant Program
- Comité Economique et Social de la Grande Région (Luxembourg)
- Center of Excellence for Sexual Health (Morehouse School of Medicine; Atlanta, GA)
- Comparative Expressed Sequence Hybridization (genes)
- Contrapuntal Elaboration of Static Harmony (music)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The same application form will now allow parents to apply for the following benefits: SIN through Service Canada Canada child benefits through the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Provincial Parental Benefits Program through the provincial Department of Finance MCP through the provincial Department of Health and Community Services With their child s SIN, parents can open a Registered Education Savings Plan and then apply for other Government of Canada benefits such as the Canada Education Savings Grant and the Canada Learning Bond.
Canada Education Savings Grants (CESGs) The CESG program was created by the Canada Education Savings Act to provide financial assistance to Canadians who select an RESP to save for a child's post-secondary education.
SAGES is modelled after the Canada Education Savings Grant, which is delivered on a national level by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC).
Adds Milligan: "The $423 million the federal government expects to spend this year on Canada education savings grants (CESGs)--the federal matching grants that accompany RESP contributions--is a poorly targeted use of public money.