The Canada Beef Export Federation welcomed the move and estimated that full market access to Saudi Arabia would allow Canadian beef exporters to re-establish previous export levels worth nearly $6 million annually.
What does CBEF stand for?
CBEF stands for Canada Beef Export Federation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBEF
We have 3 other meanings of CBEF in our Acronym Attic
- Convergent-Beam Electron-Diffraction Pattern
- California Basis Educational Data System
- California Board of Education School Statistics
- California Board for Energy Efficiency
- California Business for Education Excellence
- Center for Bilingual and ESL (English as a Second Language) Education (University of Texas at Arlington)
- China Beijing Equity Exchange
- China Britain Education Exchange (est. 2004; UK)
- Community Based Environmental Education
- Chesapeake Bay Environmental Effects Committee (Mid-Atlantic US)
- Cell Biology Experiment Facility
- Center for Business and Economic Forecasting (Texas Christian University; Fort Worth, TX)
- Cooperative Bank Employees Federation (India)
- Common Biometric Exchange File Format
- Common Biometric Exchange Formats Framework
- Ca2+-Binding Epidermal Growth Factor
- China Bio Energy Hldg.
- Community-Based Emergency Health (Australia)
- Chemical Biological Escape Hood Respirator (product by Survivair)
- Central Bucks East High School (Doylestown, PA, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million to the Canadian Cattlemen Association's Legacy Fund, which supports the market development activities of the Canada Beef Export Federation, the Beef Information Centre and the Canadian Beef Breeds Council.
Some of the donations went to the Canada Beef Export Federation.