Apartment block cheese, 47 chicken In fact, it is a can of worms - a huge, enormous, cheapo brand vat of things which look like worms but don't taste like them because these were on offer and look, we have 16 cans of worms because there was a special breasts, Flintstone slabs offer.
What does COW stand for?
COW stands for Can Of Worms
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of COW
We have 101 other meanings of COW in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Optometric Vision Therapist
- Children of Vietnam Vets
- Central Ohio Vintage Volkswagen Club
- Commission on Visualization and Virtual Environments (International Cartographic Association)
- Children of Vietnam Veterans Health Study
- Contributions of the Van Vleck Observatory
- Club of Vietnamese Youths in Poland
- Calculus on the Web (Temple University)
- California, Oregon, Washington
- Cambridge, Oxford or Warwick (seminar)
- Career Opportunity Week
- Carry Over Work
- Case of the Week
- Casualty of War
- Cell-site On Wheels (cellular emergency services)
- Cerritos on Wheels (public transportation system; California)
- Certificate of Waiver (various locations)
- Chairman of the Week
- Character-Oriented Windows interface (Microsoft)
- Chief Of the Watch
Samples in periodicals archive:
Strangely enough, a latrine, a night in a malnutrition ward, or a can of worms don't sound like great presents.
You might not be grateful for a can of worms as a present, but a farmer with poor soil in Bolivia certainly would.
referred to the can of worms that I opened when I was first here and he was like 'where do you get all this stuff?
Byline: Anna Hammond SUE Crane really did open a can of worms when she fed her cats.