Frail William, who served in Borneo in the 50s, said: "I can't remember anything, not even calling the ambulance.
What does CRA stand for?
CRA stands for Can't Remember Anything
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CRA
We have 545 other meanings of CRA in our Acronym Attic
- California Reading Association
- California Redevelopment Association (Sacramento, CA)
- California Redwood Association
- California Rehabilitation Association - North, Inc.
- California Republican Assembly (est. 1934)
- California Restaurant Association
- Call Routing Apparatus (UK Telecomms)
- Camden Recovery Act (Camden, New Jersey)
- Camera-Ready Art
- Campus Residents' Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
I can't remember anything other than going to bed the night before and waking up in the Royal Liverpool Hospital, four weeks later.
We had meetings where 'values' were discussed but they felt like empty words," one player said in the report, while another added: "If it's the senior players leading drinking games or drinking until they can't remember anything, what example are the younger players set?
Massa, who left hospital in Budapest yesterday and boarded a flight to Brazil, added: "I know a spring broke off the car of Rubens Barrichello and it hit my helmet, but I can't remember anything.
In an era when TV eschews the horror genre, I can't remember anything quite like it.
Scalpel, please: "If I don't know what I'm doing, I can't remember anything.
Byline: by Roz Laws GAIL regains consciousness and, much to David's relief, can't remember anything about their fight.
All Benny can remember is that he was close to figuring out a mystery but can't remember anything else--including the name of his girlfriend, Anna Abraham.