We can't hold back the tide but we can support the high street, too.
What does CHB stand for?
CHB stands for Can't Hold Back
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CHB
We have 62 other meanings of CHB in our Acronym Attic
- Chino Hills Area Water Polo (Chino Hills, CA)
- Cell Health Assay of Water Quality
- Charging Hazards and Wake Studies (flight experiment)
- Chemical Hazard Warning System
- Caribbean HIV/AIDS Youth Network
- Churches Health Association of Zambia
- Computer Hazards and Operability Analysis
- Control Hazards and Operability Analysis
- Bachelor of Surgery
- Camp Half-Blood
- Cardiovascular Health Branch (US CDC)
- Cargo Handling Battalion
- Center Halfback (soccer)
- Central Hawkes Bay (agricultural region in the North Island of New Zealand)
- Centre Henri Bénard (French: Henri Bénard Center; European Research Community on Flow, Turbulence and Combustion)
- Centre Hépato-Biliaire (French: Hepatobiliary Center)
- Centre Hospitalier Bourg-en-Bresse (French: Bourg-en-Bresse Hospital Center; Bourg-en-Bresse, France)
- Centre Hospitalier de Beauvais (French: Beauvais Hospital Center; Beauvais, France)
- Centre Hospitalier de Béziers (French: Béziers Hospital Center; Béziers, France)
- Centre Hospitalier de Bhannès (B'hannes Medical Center, Lebanon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The reason I'm pondering the passage of time and its effects on our complexion (something that Garnier and all the scientists in their so-called "laboratory" can't hold back forever) is because this week Lucy, my girlfriend, turned 25.
When you take early chances against a difficult team like Japan, you can't hold back your emotions.
The bartender can't hold back his curiosity any longer.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Unfortunately, Bhutan's efforts can't hold back the consequences of changes in our climate that are already occurring.
Not to be left out, upbeat Can't Hold Back hints at Bon Jovi.
CAPTION(S): David Phelps can't hold back the tears on the podium during the medals presentation ceremony of the men''s 50m rifle prone event at the Commonwealth Games in Melbourne in 2006
He works hard, so I can't hold back," said Mr Warren.