So it was with some trepidation that I sat down to watch Food Hospital on Channel Four, a sort of Can't Cook Won't Cook crossed with Embarrassing Bodies that posited the question: Can we eat ourselves to better health?
What does CCWC stand for?
CCWC stands for Can't Cook Won't Cook
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CCWC
We have 44 other meanings of CCWC in our Acronym Attic
- Churches’ Community Work Alliance (UK)
- Clayton County Water Authority (Georgia)
- Cleveland Council on World Affairs (Ohio)
- Columbia Cowlitz Wiffleball Association (Portland, OR)
- Community College Workforce Alliance
- Conodoguinet Creek Watershed Association
- Conservation Council of Western Australia
- Corpus Christi Windsurfing Association
- Commission on Certification of Work Adjustment and Vocational Evaluation Specialists
- Calvary Chapel Worship Center (New Port Richey, FL)
- Castle Crown Wilderness Coalition (Alberta, Canada)
- Catholic Child Welfare Council
- Central Colorado Wilderness Coalition (Monument, CO)
- Certain Conventional Weapons Convention
- Chaparral City Water Company (Arizona)
- Charles County Women's Club (Maryland)
- City Council for the Welfare of Children (Philippines)
- Club Crew World Championships
- Coffee Creek Watershed Conservancy
- Commune Committee for Women and Children (Cambodia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I'd always imagined these places are either full of people who fancy themselves as the next Gordon Ramsay or are numpties who couldn't even make it on to Can't Cook Won't Cook.
Weight Watchers leader Dot Bush added: "I call Carole my Can't Cook Won't Cook success as she used to say her cooker was just for show in the kitchen, but she really took on board that if she didn't change nothing was going to change for her.
Byline: by Jane Simon CHANNEL 4's new cookery series blitzes the leftovers of Delia Smith, Can't Cook Won't Cook and Masterchef then stirs in a generous dollop of Faking It.
People don't come to my restaurant because they've seen me that morning in Can't Cook Won't Cook.
It will be a sort of Can't Cook Won't Cook type event where I'll be challenging people to show me their skills in the kitchen.
Both will take part in a celebrity Can't Cook Won't Cook in aid of The Lourdes Invalid and Childrens' Fund.
We've had cooking against the clock in Ready, Steady, Cook, competitions for people who can't boil an egg in Can't Cook Won't Cook and instructions for those who want to learn to boil an egg in the form of Saint Delia.