The institution's East Campus Redevelopment Initiative is an opportunity to transform a 38-acre underutilized portion of the campus into a vibrant environment by adding retail, residential housing, and recreational and entertainment areas.
What does CRI stand for?
CRI stands for Campus Redevelopment Initiative
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRI
We have 341 other meanings of CRI in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology
- Center for Rural Health and Social Service Development
- California Riding and Hiking Trail (Joshua Tree National Park)
- Canadian Royal Heritage Trust (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Crisis Resolution & Home Treatment (mental health nursing)
- Cumbria Rural Housing Trust (UK)
- Crisis Resolution Home Treatment Team
- Calgary Regional Home Visitation Collaborative (Canada)
- Caesarea Rothschild Institute
- Cambridge Research & Instrumentation, Inc.