on occasion, however, students face physical or mental problems that simply cannot be resolved without intervention; in such cases, we assist them in finding the expertise they need by, for instance, escorting them to hospitals or campus health centers.
What does CHC stand for?
CHC stands for Campus Health Center (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHC
We have 331 other meanings of CHC in our Acronym Attic
- Cottage Hill Baptist School (Mobile, AL)
- City Harvest Bible Training Center (Singapore)
- Cercle Hippique du Bois de Vincennes (French equestrian club; Bois de Vincennes, France)
- Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection
- Capitol Hill Baby Wearers Group
- Association Cultures, Humanisme et Citoyenneté (French: Cultures, Humanism and Citizenship Association)
- Calgary Housing Company (Calgary, Canada)
- California Hardware Company (Ontario, CA)
- California Houndsmen for Conservation
- Calvert Hall College High School (Lasallian High School in Baltimore, MD)
- Canadian Health Coalition (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian High Commission
- Canadian Hispanic Congress (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Honey Council (Calgary, Alberta, Canada; est. 1940)
- Canadian Horticultural Council
- Canadian Hurricane Centre (Environment Canada)
- Canadian Hydraulics Centre (National Research Council, Canada)
- Canadian Hydrographic Conference
- Canine Health Concern
- Cannons Health Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sacramento * UC Irvine, 101 The City Drive South, Orange * UC Santa Monica 1225 15th Street, Santa Monica Noon only @ Student Health Centers: * UC Berkeley, 2222 Bancroft Way * UC Santa Cruz, 1156 High Street * UC Riverside, Campus Health Center * UC Santa Barbara, Student Health Service Other Hospital Rallies: * Citrus Valley, 210 West San Bernardino Road, Covina, 3 p.
The WJU health center is the first college campus health center in the state to adopt the system.
If students buy their own policies, they have to handle the reimbursement paperwork for all but the most rudimentary services provided by the campus health center.
Other benefits include access to campus health centers, classes at reduced prices, library privileges, and employee training and development programs.
In all her frequent visits to the campus health center, no one probably ever advised Amanda about the easiest and healthiest time to conceive.
A national survey of prevalence of screening programs for alcohol use through campus health centers found that only 32.
Currently, only enrolled students can receive services through campus health centers.