In another reminder of the effectiveness of the New Hampshire primary in allowing examination of candidates who might not otherwise have a chance, the Campus Compact for New Hampshire, a fine organization of partnerships involving higher-education institutions and charitable and civic organizations, held its 10th anniversary dinner Nov.
What does CCNH stand for?
CCNH stands for Campus Compact for New Hampshire (est. 1997)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCNH
We have 2 other meanings of CCNH in our Acronym Attic
- Call Center Network Group International, Inc. (Flower Mound, TX)
- Comanche and Cimarron National Grasslands (ecological conservation areas; Colorado and Kansas)
- Computer Communications Networks Group (University of Waterloo; Canada)
- Chester County Natural Gas Authority (Chester, SC)
- Custom Colors of North Georgia (Atlanta, GA)
- China City Natural Gas Holdings
- Collective Consultation of Non-Governmental Organizations
- Calpine Canada Natural Gas Partnership (Calpine Corporation)
- Clark County Nevada Genealogical Society
- Calçadinha (Portuguese postal use)
- Chronic Care Nursing Home
- Clayton College of Natural Health
- Central Coast Natural History Association (California)
- Centre Chorégraphique National du Havre Haute-Normandie (French: Le Havre, Haute-Normandie National Choreography Center; Le Havre, France)
- Chaco Culture National Historical Park (New Mexico)
- Calasiao Comprehensive National High School
- Calbayog City National High School (Philippines)
- Center for Comparative Neuro Imaging
- Child Care & Nutrition Inc
- Compañía Chilena de Navegación Interoceánica (Chile)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 at the Radisson Hotel Manchestek is jointly sponsored by New England College, Campus Compact for New Hampshire.
Grant recipients for 2007 include: New Hampshire Postsecondary Education Commission, viability of cooperative international education programs in New Hampshire; New Hampshire Community Technical College at Stratham, student retention program; New Hampshire Community Technical College System, Earliest College Experiences program; New England College/Campus Compact of New Hampshire, political convention for college students; Keene State College/Franklin Pierce College, shared archivist for an institutional records management program; Campus Compact for New Hampshire, integrative learning; and UNH Manchester/Granite State College, academic support model for adult learners.