After strengthening the program at Campbellsville High School in Taylor County, she moved on to Washington County High School and revived the program there.
What does CHS stand for?
CHS stands for Campbellsville High School (Kentucky)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHS
We have 449 other meanings of CHS in our Acronym Attic
- Caledonia High School (Caledonia, MI, USA)
- Calexico High School (Calexico, CA)
- Calgary Horticultural Society (Canada)
- Calgary Humane Society (Canada)
- California High School (San Ramon, CA)
- California Historical Society
- California Horticultural Society
- Calumet High School (Calumet, Michigan)
- Cameron High School (West Virginia)
- Campbell High School (Litchfield, NH)
- Campus Health Service
- Can't Hit Stuff (polite form)
- Canadian Hearing Society
- Canadian Hemerocallis Society
- Canadian Hemophilia Society (Montreal, Canada)
- Canadian Hydrographic Service
- Candidate Harmonized Standard
- Canisius High School (Crusaders; Buffalo, NY)
- Canterbury High School (Ottawa, Canada)
- Canyon High School (Canyon County, California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After rebuilding the family and consumer sciences (FCS) education program at Campbellsville High School in Taylor County, Ky.
Raikes ACTE-McDonald's Outstanding Teacher in Community Service Sarah Raikes was teaching in a very successful family and consumer sciences program at Campbellsville High School in Taylor County, Kentucky, when she decided to move to the high school in Washington County.