The facility was designed in association with Primoris Renewables, a leading innovator in renewable energy technology, and is located on the premises of TGC's synthetic natural gas (SNG) manufacturing plant in Oahu's Campbell Industrial Park.
What does CIP stand for?
CIP stands for Campbell Industrial Park (Hawaii)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIP
We have 603 other meanings of CIP in our Acronym Attic
- Click It or Ticket (Washington)
- Counterintelligence Operational Tasking Authority (US DoD)
- Cumulative Injury Other Than Asbestos (insurance)
- China International Online Travel Fair
- Channel Input/Output Virtualization
- Commissione Istituti Ospitalieri Valdesi (Italian: Committee Institutes Hospitallers Valdesi)
- Creativity and Innovation in Organizations and Work (University of Pennsylvania)
- Certified Installer of Onsite Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Calf Intestinal Phosphatase (alkaline phosphatase)
- California Innocence Project (law school program)
- Canadian Institute of Planners (Urban Planners Professional Association)
- Candidate Interoperability Plan
- Capability Improvement Program
- Capital Improvement Plan
- Capital Improvement Program
- Capital Investment Panel
- Capital Investment Plan
- Capital Investment Program
- Capital Investment Proposal(s)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The state's largest utility had initially said it would operate the plant at Campbell Industrial Park with low-sulfur diesel and other more traditional fuels but said Hawaii's promotion of alternative energy such as bio-fuels influenced the change.
This is REG's third awarded contract for sustainable biodiesel for Hawaiian Electric's 110-megawatt combustion turbine generator at Campbell Industrial Park Generating Station.
HONOLULU -- The Hawaii Public Utilities Commission (PUC) approved recovery of the cost of Hawaiian Electric's new biodiesel-fueled generating unit at Campbell Industrial Park effective February 20, 2010.
The Kalaeloa plant is located in the Campbell Industrial Park, 30 miles from downtown Honolulu.
The PODS warehouse is located in the Campbell Industrial Park in Kapolei.
Under the second settlement, Unitek will pay a penalty of $165,000 to settle charges of hazardous waste violations at its facility in the Campbell Industrial Park at Ewa Beach, which is the only commercial hazardous waste storage facility in the state.
Its operations are supported by a large fleet of delivery vehicles and two fuel storage terminals in Campbell Industrial Park on Oahu and in Hilo on the Big Island.