Called CRUMP - the Campaign to Recycle Unwanted Mobile Phones, it is an initiative of international aid agency Child Advocacy International.
What does CRUMP stand for?
CRUMP stands for Campaign to Recycle Unwanted Mobile Phones (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRUMP
- Cranfield University Internet Site Explorer
- Comitê Revolucionário Ultra Jovem (Portuguese: Ultra Young Revolutionary Committee)
- Cancer Research United Kingdom
- China Railway United Logistics
- Centre for Research in Urdu Language Processing (National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Pakistan)
- Curatorial Resource for Upstart Media Bliss (UK)
- Capital Region Unofficial Musicians and Bands Site (New York)
- Custer Road United Methodist Church (Plano, TX)
- Church Rock Uranium Monitoring Project (est. 2003; Church Rock, NM)
- Conselho de Reitores das Universidades Portuguesas (Portugal)
- Covenant to Restrict Use of Property
- Coastal Rural and Urban Poor Development Association (Bangladesh)
- Commission de Relation avec les Usagers et de la Qualité de la Prise en Charge (French: Commission Related to the Users and the Quality of Care)
- US Armed Services Center for Research of Unit Records
- Central Rainfed and Upland Rice Research Station (India)
- Centre for Research on User Studies (est. 1976; Australia)
- Comité Régional des Unités de Production du Sahel
- Costa Rica USA