ANTI-LITTER campaigners in the West Midlands can celebrate their achievements with an award from the Campaign to Protect Rural England.
What does CPRE stand for?
CPRE stands for Campaign to Protect Rural England (formerly Council for the Protection of Rural England)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPRE
We have 12 other meanings of CPRE in our Acronym Attic
- Chronic Progressive Renal Disease
- Corporate Policy and Research Department (PBGC)
- Cost per Revenue Dollar (accounting comparison term)
- Couleurs Peintures Revêtements Décoration (French: Color Painting Decoration Coatings)
- Counselling and Psychotherapy Resources Directory (publication; UK)
- Comprehensive Pacific Rainfall Data Base
- Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center (Philippines)
- Center for Protection of Rights and Disadvantaged Citizens
- Cleo Parker Robinson Dance Ensemble (Denver, CO)
- Corporación de Puerto Rico Para La Difusión Pública (Corporation for Public Broadcasting of Puerto Rico)
- Center for Policy Research in Education (various locations)
- Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (requirements engineer and business analyst qualification)
- Chimie des Pollutions et Risques Environnementaux (French: Chemical Pollution and Environmental Hazards; University of Orleans; France)
- Cholangio-Pancréatographie Rétrograde Endoscopique (French: Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography; diagnostic medical technique)
- Commission Paritaire Régionale de l'Emploi (French: Joint Committee on Regional Employment)
- Consortium for Policy Research in Education
- Council for the Protection of Rural England (now Campaign to Protect Rural England)
- Current Practice and Research Evidence (various locations)
- Canadian Peace Research and Education Association
- Certificate Program in Real Estate Development (University of Calgary; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
England is the only part of the UK which has no plans for a plastic bag charge, and the Campaign to Protect Rural England (CPRE), Keep Britain Tidy, the Marine Conservation Society (MCS) and Surfers Against Sewage are calling for one to be brought in.
The Campaign to Protect Rural England says money spent on local produce in local shops is worth three times as many jobs for the region as those spent in big stores.
The Campaign to Protect Rural England and the British Astronomical Association's Campaign for Dark Skies are calling for 'citizen scientists' to take part in Star Count Week.
But Fiona Howie of the Campaign to Protect Rural England charity said: "We are pleased the Government is considering how to enhance rural life.
Which US-born author became president of the Campaign to Protect Rural England in 2007?
In some areas the viability of developing brownfield sites falls if there is competition from a ready supply of greenfield land nearby, a report from the Campaign to Protect Rural England (CPRE) showed.
The Litterbugs report from Think Tank Policy Exchange and the Campaign to Protect Rural England (CPRE) highlights the full extent of littering in the UK.