Washington DC: The National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy Kost, K.
What does CPTP stand for?
CPTP stands for Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPTP
We have 7 other meanings of CPTP in our Acronym Attic
- Community Planning Team Orientation
- Compensated Personal Time Off
- Completion Pending Timeout
- Concerned Parents and Teachers Organization
- Continuous Proximate Time Optimal (controller)
- Cooked, Peeled, Tail On (shrimp)
- County Planning and Transport Officer
- Crossroads Parent Teacher Organization
- Custom Personal Technology Organizer (Pyrim)
- Conserved Peacetime Obligation Authority
- Canadian Partnership for Tomorrow Project (cancer & lifestyle study)
- Cargo Paperless Transportation Project
- Carrier Pigeon Transport Protocol :-)
- Centre de Physiopathologie de Toulouse Purpan
- Certified Penetration Testing Professional
- Chronic Postvasectomy Testicular Pain
- Civilian Personnel Transition Plan
- Civilian Pilot Training Program
- Clínica de Piel y Transplante de Pelo
- Combustion Particulate Transfer Protocol (smoke signal protocol used to refer to old technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Half of the participants watched a program developed by the National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy to be broadcast on Channel One - a news program that airs in many U.
Sarah announced three new programs: a Driving Program for Teens, a Day Care Nursing Consultants class, and the selection of Pueblo County by the National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy for a week of teen pregnancy prevention activities.
The National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy estimates that 51 percent of Latina teens get pregnant at least once before age 20--nearly twice the national average.
A new analysis from the National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy shows that teen childbearing (teens 19 and younger) in Massachusetts costs taxpayers (federal, state and local) at least $109 million in 2004.
A study conducted by The National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy and The Henry J.
Washington, DC: National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy, 2002.
Teenage girls who have sex before the age of 15 years are more likely to become pregnant than are teens who delay sex, according to an analysis from the National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy.