The offer, which Disney says is standard policy for dissatisfied customers, wasnÕt widely noticed until a month later when the Campaign for a Commercial-Free Childhood claimed victory.
What does CCFC stand for?
CCFC stands for Campaign for a Commercial-Free Childhood (formerly Stop Commercial Exploitation of Children)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCFC
We have 40 other meanings of CCFC in our Acronym Attic
- College of Communication, Fine Arts and Media (University of Nebraska at Omaha)
- Critical Care Family Assistance Program
- Canadian Centre for Fur Animal Research
- Colorado Center for AIDS Research (University of Colorado; Denver, CO)
- Confederation of Canadian Faculties of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine
- Champaign County Farm Bureau (Illinois)
- Cook County Farm Bureau (Illinois)
- Cornell Center for Fungal Biology (Cornell University; New York)
- Cycloserine-Cefoxitin-Fructose Broth (bacteria culturing)
- California Cut Flower Commission
- Campus Crusade For Christ
- Capital City Fencers' Club (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Cardiff City Football Club
- Centro Campesino Farmworker Center (Florida City, Florida)
- Certified Cash Flow Consultant
- Chambre de Commerce Française au Canada (French: French Chamber of Commerce in Canada; Montreal, Canada)
- Chernobyl Children's Fund of Colorado
- Chester City Football Club (UK)
- Christian Children's Fund of Canada (Markham, ON, Canada)
- Clinically Certified Forensic Counselor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joined by the Boston-based Campaign for a Commercial-Free Childhood and two parents, CSPI said it planned to seek billions of dollars in damages under a Massachusetts law prohibiting "unfair or deceptive acts or practices.
The campaign was condemned yesterday by the US lobby group Campaign for a Commercial-Free Childhood.